Ghost Recon - Teaser Ghost Recon - Teaser

Looks interesting.

Seems like it will be worth watching. Very neat and clean menu. What music was playing btw?

Tech-Support Tech-Support

Without a doubt my favorite one to date...

This flash came out the exact day i finished going through a major ordeal with "smell" tech support. You totally hit the mark with this one. Keep up the good work.

LIFE TUTORIAL Nr.2 LIFE TUTORIAL Nr.2

Pretty funny.

Your humor was very good. I coudlnt help busting out with the Afghanistan. Just up the graphics and chose some more varied sounds (bulldozer) and it will be sweet.

DDR (blue monday) DDR (blue monday)

Not Bad

Pretty decent job. Few comments however. Your ranking system or whatever takes off points for hitting a direction even when there is no arrow going by it. Thus if you timed it wrong, you are punished for both missing the key, and hitting the key at the wrong time. Not the way real ddr works, thus I didn't like it. Call it DDR, follow its rules. Also, the "Perfect, miss, etc" text was too big and distracting, tone it down a bit.

Special ops level 1 Special ops level 1

Pretty good.

Nice game but you need to fix that sound when you replay. The two tracks overlap and it gets really annoying. Keep at it.

Wackin' Santa Wackin' Santa

Good Job

It was pretty decent. Excellent choice in music. Very catchy. Characters expression was pretty funny. The one thing I didnt like is that when you missed one or shot an innocent the game was over. I would think a little life counter would be better. Miss 3 or kill 3 inocents you lose, or something like that. Otherwise, nice job. Keep em coming.

Brainstew responds: