DDR (blue monday) DDR (blue monday)

Not Bad

Pretty decent job. Few comments however. Your ranking system or whatever takes off points for hitting a direction even when there is no arrow going by it. Thus if you timed it wrong, you are punished for both missing the key, and hitting the key at the wrong time. Not the way real ddr works, thus I didn't like it. Call it DDR, follow its rules. Also, the "Perfect, miss, etc" text was too big and distracting, tone it down a bit.

Special ops level 1 Special ops level 1

Pretty good.

Nice game but you need to fix that sound when you replay. The two tracks overlap and it gets really annoying. Keep at it.

Wackin' Santa Wackin' Santa

Good Job

It was pretty decent. Excellent choice in music. Very catchy. Characters expression was pretty funny. The one thing I didnt like is that when you missed one or shot an innocent the game was over. I would think a little life counter would be better. Miss 3 or kill 3 inocents you lose, or something like that. Otherwise, nice job. Keep em coming.

Brainstew responds:

Sam Vs. Megaman Sam Vs. Megaman

INteresting...

...but not very exiting. Props for using classic characters though. Nice music selection too.

Pong'it Pong'it

Pretty good.

The unusual perspective was nice. Id like to see updates to this. Nice job!

Where's Ollie? 2 Where's Ollie? 2

Pretty good.

Nice game. Nice job hiding everything too. I suggest you disable tab though. If people get frustrated they can just hit tab and find the target immediatly...

GDawg1987 responds:

That's fixed in Where's Ollie? 3. Look out for it.

J3nnica Dress Up J3nnica Dress Up

Great Job!

This were great. I really liked the Aeris and Eva outfits. Graphics were excellent.

The great Jason Shootout The great Jason Shootout

LMAO

Now, I like IllWillPress and the Foamy creations, but even I get annoyed with it sometimes. Great stress reliever. Make more, maybe as Germaine as the killer.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

lol, thanks! Glad ya liked it!